Pandiarajan,

Can you please answer some questions for me:

   1. What is your application architecture? Are you consuming CI as a
   transport from WCF or are you calling CI from a RESTful server?
   2. Prior to adding CI, how were you talking to Riak?
   3. Have you ran basho_bench against your application before and after
   implementing CI? Can you please share your results?

Thanks.
OJ

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Pandiarajan Subramani <
psubram...@americanlogistics.com> wrote:

>  Hi Everyone,****
>
>                           I am using Corrugated Iron(CI) for Riak in my
> WCF REST application. After adding CI, the web services started to send
> response very slow. All immediate consecutive request to the REST end
> points get queued up and the responses are delayed more. If anyone has
> implemented CI in the WCF project. Please advise me how to fix this issue.
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks and Regards****
>
> *Pandiarajan Subramani*****
>
> American Logistics Company (ALC) | Office: 866.999.3371 x132 | Mobile:
> 575.915.2325 | www.AmericanLogistics.com<http://www.americanlogistics.com/>
>   ****
>
> *Coordinating Passenger Transportation*****
>
> *Confidentiality Notice: *This message is intended only for the use of
> the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The message may contain
> confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
> recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
> system.****
>
> ** **

OJ Reeves
+61 431 952 586