Sohil -

That's surprising since that's the standard reason for that error. I would
recommend checking your vm.args files using "diff" or a hex editor to
ensure they are identical.

You can then use "riak attach" to attach to your nodes and retrieve the
cookie value using this statement:

erlang:get_cookie().

--
Luke Bakken