Greetings,

The default config targets 5 servers and 16 to 32G of RAM.  Yes, the app.config
needs some adjustment to achieve happiness for you:

- change ring_creation_size from 64 to 16 (remove the % from the beginning of
the line)
- add this line before "{data_root, <path>}" in eleveldb section:
"{max_open_files, 40}," (be sure the comma is at the end of this line).

Good luck,
Matthew