As promised here is documentation on how to use the new security features
with Yokozuna. Unfortunately, I also found a bug while making this document
so not everything will work as described until the next release.
Essentially the HTTP search authorization will always fail since it's
checking against the schema resource type rather than the index resource
(but protocol buffers should work). Also, some of the terminology used in
this document may change in the next few months as we polish things.

https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/blob/develop/docs/SECURITY.md

-Z