Hello,

I was able to activate strong consistency, but the node keeps generating
vector clock).
I tried with the Riak 2.0.0.5pre package and the latest version on the
repository. Am i missing anything? i was expecting operations to fail, in this
case.

It seems that the error was caused by my Erlang version. The creation of the
bucket type didn’t fail with R16B02.

Valter