inline

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Kartik Thakore <kthak...@scratchd.ca> wrote:

> What is AAE?

Active Anti-Entropy. A background process introduced in Riak 1.3 for
repairing divergent and missing data using merkle trees.

http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/theory/concepts/glossary/#Active-Anti-Entropy-AAE-

Yokozuna also supports AAE for maintaining object/index integrity. See the
PR for information about how Riak Search -> Yokozuna upgrade paths work:
https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/pull/238