Hello,
Below is the transfers info:

~# riak-admin transfers
Attempting to restart script through sudo -u riak
'r...@ccc.ccc.ccc.ccc' waiting to handoff 7 partitions
'r...@bbb.bbb.bbb.bbb' waiting to handoff 7 partitions
'r...@aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa' waiting to handoff 5 partitions

~# riak-admin member_status
Attempting to restart script through sudo -u riak
================================= Membership
==================================
Status     Ring    Pending    Node
valid      45.3%     34.4%    'r...@aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa'
valid      26.6%     32.8%    'r...@bbb.bbb.bbb.bbb'
valid      28.1%     32.8%    'r...@ccc.ccc.ccc.ccc'

It's stuck with all those handoffs for few days now.
riak-admin ring_status gives me the same info like the one I mentioned when
opened the case.
I noticed AAA.AAA.AAA.AAA experience more load than other servers as it's
responsible for almost half of the data.
Is it safe to add another machine to the cluster in order to relief
AAA.AAA.AAA.AAA even when the issue with handoffs is not yet resolved?

Thanks,
Ivaylo