I’m looking for advice what the best way forward would be with a failed drive.
I have a cluster of 6 machines. The data partition (not including the ring
file, only the LevelDB data) is on a separate drive. On one of the servers that
drive has crashed and is replaced by a new drive.

What would be the best way to recover (the server still thinks it’s part of the
cluster but obviously doesn’t really have any partitions)? Do a “force-remove”,
immediately (or some? time later) followed by a “join” again?

Kind regards,
Timo