Jon,

Yes, we released riak_pb 2.0.0.11 to maven central for the new Riak
Java Client v2.0 core preview (the all-new official async Riak Java
client based on Netty[1]) we announced a couple weeks ago - it
supports all the new Riak 2.0 functionality.

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.basho.riak.protobuf</groupId>
    <artifactId>riak-pb</artifactId>
    <version>2.0.0.11</version>
</dependency>

[1] - https://github.com/basho/riak-java-client/tree/master