Hi!

I think that you are making some kind of confusion here... I'm not using
riak for cache purposes, thats exactly the opposite! Riak is my end
persistence system, I need to store the documents in a strong, secure,
available and consistent place. That's riak.

It's like I've said before, just make an analogy with the linux file cache
system. Node.js workers simulate that in-memory cache, php applications
write and read from them and when something is dirty, it's persisted to
riak...

Best regards