Hi Everyone

I'm new to Riak and was hoping someone might be able to give me some advice
with how well suited Riak is to large data sets queried in real time.  My
potential use case is similar to the idea of storing the json for Twitter
tweets in one bucket and then the json for the author of the tweet in
another.  I'm hoping to use Solr (not Riak Search) for search.  The idea
being I store a subset of the tweet in Solr with the ID of the author.
 Then when a search is performed the author IDs are extracted from the
results and then fetched from Riak.  I want to keep the Solr index to a
minimum and don't want to store all the author information in the index as
some of the values will change on a regular basis (think number of
followers etc).  Will a Riak multi-fetch be fast enough to do this in real
time on a large data set?  If not can anyone recommend another technology I
could either use as an intermediary (cache etc) or am I just using Riak in
the wrong way?  I'd love to hear people's thoughts as I'm new to both Riak
and to a certain extent NoSQL as well and don't want to use the wrong tool
for the job.

Many thanks

James