Hello there

We have a Riak/Riak CS cluster and want to calculate S3 storage statistics per user on a hourly basis. As far as I understand, the proper way to do so is to set up a schedule in riak-cs app.config {storage_schedule, []} section

We distribute configs to our nodes from a common template. Would it be ok to add same {storage_schedule, [...]} on all nodes or only one node should initiate storage recalculation at a time? How to set this schedule up properly in a 'headless' way so no single node is responsible for initiating recalculation?

--
Best regards
Anton Khalikov