Hi again!

Sorry to reopen this discussion, but I have another question regarding the
former post.

What if, instead of doing a mass deletion (We've already seen that it will
be non profitable, regarding disk space) I update all the values with an
empty JSON object "{}" ? Do you see any problem with this? I no longer need
those millions of values that are living in the cluster...

When the version 2.0 of riak runs stable I'll do the update and only then
delete those keys!

Best regards