What a relief! Thanks Jared, looking forward to trying out the beta!

On April 16, 2014 at 7:45:55 PM EDT, Jared Morrow <ja...@basho.com> wrote:This
is now fixed, sorry for the trouble.  -JaredOn Wednesday, April 16, 2014, Jared
Morrow <ja...@basho.com> wrote: That's my fault, I had a script timeout on that
package upload and I didn't notice it.  Sorry, it will be fixed shortly. -Jared
  On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Andrew Zeneski <and...@andrewzeneski.com>
wrote: No more OS X builds? On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Tom Santero
<tsant...@basho.com> wrote:   Hello Riak Users,  The Basho Team is happy to
release Riak 2.0.0-beta1. The source tarball and pre-built packages are
available for download [0]. Note that we've added support for FreeBSD 10, and
removed support for SmartOS 1.6.   By calling this version "beta" we consider
this release feature frozen, as opposed to the previous pre-release builds
which were still moving targets. Similar to the pre-releases, 2.0.0beta1 is not
intended for production use, and may contain bugs. Over the coming weeks the
Basho engineering team will continue testing Riak rigorously, to identify and
squash any bugs that may have been introduced with the number of features we're
excited to deliver.   As always, feedback from the community is invaluable. We
strongly encourage you to download beta1, test it for yourself and report any
issues you encounter via the mailing list or on GitHub.    You'll find a
getting started with Riak 2.0 guide on the docs [1]. If you're completely new
to 2.0 and the features we've added--such as bucket types, Solr, strong
consistency and data types--you'll find links to the relevant documentation,
supplementary reading materials and conference videos there.    Also note that
as we head toward a GA release of Riak 2.0 the docs site is being updated on an
almost-daily basis. Some features may not yet be fully documented. If you come
across anything in the documentation that is incorrect, or even poorly worded,
please feel free to open an issue or submit a pull request[2].    Regards, Tom
[0] http://docs.basho.com/riak/2.0.0beta1/downloads/ [1]
http://docs.basho.com/riak/2.0.0beta1/intro-v20/  [2]
https://github.com/basho/basho_docs