Hi Hector,

Thanks for your response :) highly appreciated. I have more questions
though.

Riak CS has to be implemented in Amazon S3? Or can I house it myself with
own managed servers?

What is the limit for an object in Standard Riak? Large objects should go
to Riak CS, but what would be a limit for the Standard Riak? I may want to
save pictures, for example, in binary data... not a RAW version, but like
processed photo uploads from users... I think Standard Riak can hold that
with no problem, but it would be good to know the size limit for a key's
content.

Thanks,
Alex