Hi Sean,

Seems I was wrong, that makes total sense now that you exposed it, looked a
"too good" feature to me, but seems is not that easy.

By the way, how does "schemas" really work for Riak Search? I went back and
read the documentation but didn't see a real difference from using the
default schema.

Thanks!
Alex