Yeah, I know it might be hard to only use Riak, but I want to try see how
much I can do with only 1 system. If later I have to add more complexity to
the system, so be it :) but i will squeeze my brain as much as i can to
model the data in a way not much relationships may be required and probably
Riak might be enough... but we will see :)

Thanks!
Alex