Hi Sean,

Sweet! Thanks for the explanation. Much appreciated and very helpful.  Just a
bit more clarification, on an equality lookup, where the ‘foobar’ key has a
value ‘barfoo’ that is the very low-cardinality, are those indexed objects
individually stored as a key/value term which then is enumerated over, versus a
key/list_of_values term? In other words, if I have 600K records where
foobar=barfoo, will this be 600K reads, or 1 read with a list of 600K entries
which are then enumerated over in memory?

Cheers,
Bryan
----

Bryan Hughes