Riak Users,

We are overjoyed to announce the final release of Riak 2.0.0.

The documentation page <http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/> has been
completely redone and updated for 2.0, so please see that for the most
complete information on 2.0. A full listing of the new features in 2.0,
along with links to all the relevant docs, can be found in Intro to 2.0
<http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/intro-v20/>, while a guide to upgrading
to version 2.0 can be found in our 2.0 upgrade guide
<http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/upgrade-v20/>.

Downloads can also be found on the documentation page
<http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/downloads/>, and Apt/Yum repositories
can be found on our packagecloud.io page
<https://packagecloud.io/basho/riak>.

The complete release notes for 2.0.0 can be found on GitHub
<https://github.com/basho/riak/blob/riak-2.0.0/RELEASE-NOTES.md>.

There are roughly 700 people in our THANKS file, and about 30 tags were
made for 2.0 from the first “pre” to now. We appreciate both the patience
and the feedback of all of Riak’s users through this long release cycle.

​