Hello Luke, I've been reading some documentation and now I have a greater
clue. I want to set a 3-node cluster, according to what I read I have to set
the target_n_val = 3 and then, from the app that I have to develop, create
buckets with an n_val = 3 as well, so data can be replicated on the 3 nodes.
My question is, is there anything else I need to know? Maybe about the
hashing function? This is just a college project, the amount of data that is
going to be processed is everything but BIG haha.

Thanks in advance :)