Hi all,

I have some quick (hopefully!) questions around Riak search.

1. I'm getting multiple documents returned in the search results for a
query - which I assume is based on the n_val of my bucket as I tried to
change the search index to have a n_val of 1 but got an error that it
needed to match the bucket n_val - is this expected behaviour, i.e. will
the search return multiples based from the n_val, and I need to code for
that?

2. What is best practice if we required to change an index (e.g. adding a
new indexed field) and wanted to re-generate the index for a particular
bucket?

Thanks!
Jason

--

This message is for the named person's use only. If you received this
message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies and notify