Hi,

I get inconsistent number of documents returned for the same search query
when index keys are repaired by search AAE. The prerequisites are:

1. Create a bucket, insert some keys (10 keys -  KeysA)
2. Create Yokozuna Index, associate it with the bucket
3. Add or update some new keys in the bucket (10 keys - KeysB)
4. Wait for Search AAE to build and exchange the trees

Now when I issue a search query I will always get all 10 KeysB but a random
amount of KeysA, for example the same query repeated 5 times may return:

10 KeysB + 2 KeysA
10 KeysB + 0 KeysA
10 KeysB + 7 KeysA
10 KeysB + 1 KeysA