Ok. I’m guessing that you’re running a default cluster on one node.

Did you attempt the read-repair I suggested earlier in the thread?

Also, you should try and get each node’s value for the bucket/key and see if
they’re consistent. You can use
https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/blob/d17409fdb934c076cca9e65a02818ad860fe310b/src/riak_kv_vnode.erl#L248

<https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/blob/d17409fdb934c076cca9e65a02818ad860fe310b/src/riak_kv_vnode.erl#L248>
 via `riak attach` on each vnode to check each value. You can get active
preflist for that bucket/key to help you get the index via
https://github.com/binarytemple/riak_utils/blob/d59bd38e34b697b2b48b853b39ab1a51ab04111a/sparrows.preflist.getter.markdown

<https://github.com/binarytemple/riak_utils/blob/d59bd38e34b697b2b48b853b39ab1a51ab04111a/sparrows.preflist.getter.markdown>.
 That Preflist fun would take in an input like (<<“maps”>>, <<“albums”>>,

Thanks.