Hi,
thanks for your help Uenishi.
I'm using Riak 1.5.2, and AWS Node.js SDK 2.1.14 and the example code I'm
running is bellow.
I have beed trying with and without forcing a singing version. With some
debug I found that the default is the use the s3 signer.... If I force v2 I
have another error, "Cannot set property 'Timestamp' of undefined" that is
throe by v2.js signer code, I made a simple fix but then every request
returns "Access Denied".
The s3 signer uses the signs the "canonicalizedResource" and that have the
query parameters already encoded, so I tried to replace the "%3D" by the
"=" and it already works.
// ----------------------------------
'use strict';
var fs = require('fs');
var path = require('path');
var zlib = require('zlib');
var config = {
accessKeyId: 'WDH-HCBBZONGEY2PADRC',
secretAccessKey: '9nJpf_C3hoaGrMBbvWH_pJ7qQT5ijrQKrN2XVg==',
// region: 'eu'
httpOptions: {
proxy: 'http://192.168.56.100:8080'
},
signatureVersion: 'v2'
};
var bigfile = path.join('./', 'bigfile');
var body = fs.createReadStream(bigfile).pipe(zlib.createGzip());
var AWS = require('aws-sdk');
var s3 = new AWS.S3(new AWS.Config(config));
var params = {
Bucket: 'test',
Key: 'myKey',
Body: body
};
s3.upload(params).
on('httpUploadProgress', function(evt) { console.log(evt); }).
send(function(err, data) {
console.log(err, data);
});
// ----------------------------------
Bets Regards,
Patrick Marques
On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 6:47 AM, Kota Uenishi <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My 6th sense says you're hitting this problem:
> https://github.com/basho/riak_cs/issues/1063
>
> Could you give me an example of code or debug print of Node.js client that
> includes the source string before being signed by a secret key?
>
> Otherwise maybe that client is just using v4 authentication which we
> haven't yet supported. To avoid it, please try v2 authentication.
> 2015/02/26 9:06 "Patrick F. Marques" <[email protected]>:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'm trying to use AWS SDK as a S3 client for Riack CS to upload large
>> objects that I usually don't know the its size, for that propose I'm trying
>> to use the multipart upload like in the SDK example
>> https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-js/blob/master/doc-src/guide/node-examples.md#amazon-s3-uploading-an-arbitrarily-sized-stream-upload
>> .
>> The problem is that I'm always getting Access Denied.
>>
>> I've been trying some other clients but also without success.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Patrick Marques
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> riak-users mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com
>>
>>
_______________________________________________
riak-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com