In solr.log, the kind of exceptions that I'm getting right now is the
following:

1. IO Error while trying to get the size of the
Directory:java.io.FileNotFoundException: SOME_RAMDOM_FILE* (.doc, .pos,
.fnm, .si, .nv, .gen extensions)*
2. SolrException.java:120 null:org.apache.sorl.common.SolrException: Core
with name 'BUCKET NAME' already exists.
3. SolrException.java:120 null:org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException
4. Server refused connection
5. IOException occured when talking to server

Steve