Sorry, being late. I thought I've replied to you, but it was a very close one where I think you're hitting the same problem as this:
http://lists.basho.com/pipermail/riak-users_lists.basho.com/2015-February/016845.html Riak CS often includes `=' in uploadId of multipart uploads while S3 doesn't (where no specs described in official documents). On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:41 AM, Niels O <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I have just installed riakcs and have the s3cmd and nodejs (the official > amazon) plugin working. > > with the same credentials (accesskey&secret) I CAN upload big files with > S3CMD but I CANNOT with the AWS/S3 nodejs plugin? (downloading very big > files is no problem b.t.w.) > > > with the nodejs plugin > > - until 992k, (I tested with 32 KiB increases) everything works > - starting at 1024 KiB I get [400 InvalidDigest: The Content-MD5 you > specified was invalid.] > - from 8192 KiB and beyond I get [403 AccessDenied] back from riakcs. > > this while -again- with s3cmd I am able to upload files of over 1 GiB size > easily .. same machine, same creds > > any ideas? > > > > > > (below some riakcs debug logging from both the 400 and 403) ... > > > 400 - InvalidDigest: > > 2015-02-11 16:34:16.911 [debug] > <0.17889.18>@riak_cs_s3_auth:calculate_signature:129 STS: > ["PUT","\n","0BsQLab2tMEzr8IWoS2m5w==","\n","application/octet-stream","\n","\n",[["x-amz-date",":",<<"Wed, > 11 Feb 2015 15:34:16 GMT">>,"\n"]],["/testje/4096k",[]]] > 2015-02-11 16:34:17.854 [debug] > <0.23568.18>@riak_cs_put_fsm:is_digest_valid:326 Calculated = > <<"pIFX5fpeo7+sPPNjtSBWBg==">>, Reported = "0BsQLab2tMEzr8IWoS2m5w==" > 2015-02-11 16:34:17.860 [debug] <0.23568.18>@riak_cs_put_fsm:done:303 > Invalid digest in the PUT FSM > > > 403 - AccessDenied > > 2015-02-11 16:36:00.448 [debug] > <0.22889.18>@riak_cs_s3_auth:calculate_signature:129 STS: > ["POST","\n",[],"\n","application/octet-stream","\n","\n",[["x-amz-date",":",<<"Wed, > 11 Feb 2015 15:36:00 GMT">>,"\n"]],["/testje/8192k","?uploads"]] > 2015-02-11 16:36:00.484 [debug] > <0.23539.18>@riak_cs_s3_auth:calculate_signature:129 STS: > ["PUT","\n","sq5d2PIhC7I1xxT8Rp9cVg==","\n","application/octet-stream","\n","\n",[["x-amz-date",":",<<"Wed, > 11 Feb 2015 15:36:00 > GMT">>,"\n"]],["/testje/8192k","?partNumber=1&uploadId=TXR2AuCeRDWwc2bviLPcOg=="]] > 2015-02-11 16:36:00.484 [debug] > <0.23539.18>@riak_cs_wm_common:post_authentication:471 bad_auth > 2015-02-11 16:36:00.494 [debug] > <0.23543.18>@riak_cs_s3_auth:calculate_signature:129 STS: > ["DELETE","\n",[],"\n","application/octet-stream","\n","\n",[["x-amz-date",":",<<"Wed, > 11 Feb 2015 15:36:00 > GMT">>,"\n"]],["/testje/8192k","?uploadId=TXR2AuCeRDWwc2bviLPcOg=="]] > 2015-02-11 16:36:00.494 [debug] > <0.23543.18>@riak_cs_wm_common:post_authentication:471 bad_auth > > > _______________________________________________ > riak-users mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com > -- Kota UENISHI / @kuenishi Basho Japan KK _______________________________________________ riak-users mailing list [email protected] http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com
