Hello Matt,

Are you receiving any indexing errors in your logs (check the Solr logs as
well)? To be sure, I just wrote a test (using our erlang pb api,
https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/pull/474/files#diff-5d0015658ff90b94cb1a00329ffafe00R251

<https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/pull/474/files#diff-5d0015658ff90b94cb1a00329ffafe00R251>)
 using a custom schema, and I didn’t run into any troubles; I also checked via
the http api. If you have the required _yz* fields, you should get those back
with the document. If you want the groups items themselves, you’d have to make
`stored` true.

Zeeshan Lakhani
programmer |
software engineer at @basho |