Alex-
Turns out that there was an indexing issue with Packagecloud, which should be
resolved now. Good news, no need to respin packages :)
Thanks,
—Greg
On Apr 1, 2015, at 11:38 AM, Greg Cymbalski <[email protected]> wrote:
> Alex-
> We’ve managed to reproduce that issue and are researching it now. It does
> appear to be something in the package itself; not sure how that didn’t turn
> up until now.
>
> We’ll keep you updated. Thanks!
> —Greg
>
> On Mar 30, 2015, at 9:00 AM, [email protected] wrote:
>
>> Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:55:41 +0200
>> From: Alex De la rosa <[email protected]>
>> To: riak-users <[email protected]>
>> Subject: Packagecloud.io issue
>> Message-ID:
>> <CAPphDGoinadFe+qBSaLPzf5z_8XJx1kAfXcGfc=o4t1aea6...@mail.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I want to report again a problem I have with packagecloud.io; everytime I
>> do "aptitude update" I get a hit as if a new version of Riak is available
>> (that is not)... and I have to re-install Riak to a version I already have.
>>
>> I just did an "aptitude safe-upgrade" and upgraded Riak to version 2.0.5
>> (latest):
>>
>> # aptitude safe-upgrade
>> The following packages will be upgraded:
>> ... ... ... riak ... ... ... ... ... ...
>> [...]
>> Unpacking riak (2.0.5-1) over (2.0.1) ...
>> [...]
>>
>> # riak version
>> 2.0.5
>>
>> # aptitude update
>> Hit https://packagecloud.io trusty InRelease
>> Hit https://packagecloud.io trusty/main Sources
>> Hit https://packagecloud.io trusty/main amd64 Packages
>> Hit https://packagecloud.io trusty/main i386 Packages
>>
>> # aptitude safe-upgrade
>> The following packages will be upgraded:
>> riak
>> 1 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
>> Need to get 0 B/55.4 MB of archives. After unpacking 0 B will be used.
>> Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?]
>>
>> if i select Y i get the following:
>>
>> Unpacking riak (2.0.5-1) over (2.0.5-1) ...
>>
>> and everytime I check for updates, "riak" comes as requiring an update
>> although is not true. How to fix that? makes no sense it continues coming
>> as needing to be upgraded when is the same exact version.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alex
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL:
>> <http://lists.basho.com/pipermail/riak-users_lists.basho.com/attachments/20150330/b2e2620c/attachment-0001.html>
>
_______________________________________________
riak-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.basho.com/mailman/listinfo/riak-users_lists.basho.com