Hi, am trying to compile riak from the source code, but at the end I obtain
this WARN

==> rel (generate)

Schema: ["/Users/Humberto/ErlangProjects/riak/rel/riak/lib/10-riak.schema",

"/Users/Humberto/ErlangProjects/riak/rel/riak/lib/11-erlang_vm.schema",

"/Users/Humberto/ErlangProjects/riak/rel/riak/lib/30-yokozuna.schema"]

WARN:  'generate' command does not apply to directory
/Users/Humberto/ErlangProjects/riak

Furthermore, when I try to start riak I obtain this error:

Humbertos-MacBook-Pro-2:bin Humberto$ ./riak start

!!!!

!!!! WARNING: ulimit -n is 2560; 65536 is the recommended minimum.

!!!!

riak failed to start within 15 seconds,

see the output of 'riak console' for more information.

If you want to wait longer, set the environment variable

WAIT_FOR_ERLANG to the number of seconds to wait.

What I am doing wrong?

I am using Mac OS 10.10

Thanks,
Humberto