v. 2.0.4. I think I know what might be causing the wrong. I forgot to add the my custom extractor into riak. Will test it out.

Thanks,

-Hao

On 09/02/2015 11:36 PM, Alex Moore wrote:
netease mail Hao,

What version of Riak are you using?

Thanks,
Alex

On Sep 2, 2015, at 11:26 AM, Fred Dushin <fdus...@basho.com <mailto:fdus...@basho.com>> wrote:

I apologize, I was wrong about the timeouts -- they are configurable, either through the client, or in the advanced config on the Riak server(s).

The timeout gets set in the server here:

https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/blob/2.1.1/src/yz_pb_admin.erl#L114

This means you can set the timeout in the PB client, as in

    riakc_pb_socket:create_search_index(Pid, Index, Schema,
    [{timeout, Timeout}, ...])

where timeout is in milliseconds (or the atom 'infinity').

cf. http://basho.github.io/riak-erlang-client/

The order of precedence is:

1. client-defined
2. riak config