Hi,

Please read the following configuration of /etc/riak-cs/riak-cs.conf:

listener = 10.0.2.10:8080
riak_host = 10.0.2.10:8087
stanchion_host = 10.0.2.10:8085

as:

listener = 0.0.0.0:8080
riak_host = 10.0.2.10:8087
stanchion_host = 10.0.2.10:8085

This quick fix will have Riak CS listen on all interfaces and allow you to
continue with its installation.

I'll work with the documentation team to have this fix considered ASAP.
This issue is now tracked at https://github.com/basho/basho_docs/issues/1830

Thank you,
Ciprian