Hi Yang,

Could you say a little more about what your requirements are, particularly
around reliability?  For example, what is your n_val, if you are using a 2-node
cluster?

It would also help to know how many worker processes you have in your basho
bench config (the concurrent setting), as well as more information about your
scenario.  Are you using CRDTs?  Allowing siblings?  Or using strong
consistency, etc.

Thanks!

-Fred