Jagan,

We don't have updated support in Spring Data for the latest Riak releases.
The Java client is very capable on its own (but somewhat verbose if you're
used to using SD repos).

I recently wrote an example app that uses Boot and the Riak Java client to
ingest IoT data. It's located here:

https://github.com/jbrisbin/tfl-ingest

jb