Hi Michael,

Please use "Reply All" so that riak-users is included in this discussion.

I am assuming that the important part, for Riak, is here:

https://github.com/basho/riak/blob/develop/rel/vars.config#L55-L59

Is your application open-source? I would be interested in getting relx
support into cuttlefish.

https://github.com/basho/cuttlefish/wiki/Cuttlefish-for-non-node_package-users

--
Luke Bakken