Hi,
I'm having a lot of trouble getting a particular part of the Riak java
client to work when called from Scala.

There's a Java class which I'm not allowed to instantiate directly, but
must instead call an embedded subclass's static constructor method.

ie.
import com.basho.riak.client.core.query.indexes.StringBinIndex
val idx = new StringBinIndex.Name("colours")

However, in Scala, I get this error reported:
Constructor Name in class Name cannot be accessed in class [myclass]

Docs for the class:
http://basho.github.io/riak-java-client/2.0.1/index.html?com/basho/riak/client/core/query/indexes/StringBinIndex.html

I don't suppose anyone can see what I'm doing wrong, or suggest how to make
this work from Scala?

Cheers,
Toby