Hello,

I'm trying to write a simple MR job using Javascript and hit a wall right
at start. I can't figure out how to specify "inputs". Here's the code:
curl -XPOST "my_riak_server:8098/mapred" -H "Content-Type:
application/json" -d @- <<EOF
{
  "input": "my_bucket"
  "query":[{
    "map":{
        "language":"javascript",
        "source":"function(riakObject, keydata, arg) {
            var m = riakObject.values[0].data;
            return [m];
        }"
    }
  }]
}
EOF

this returns empty array.

Aside: I know that listing all keys is slow but for now I can live with
this.

Note, that I'm using non-default bucket type, so the actual location of my
keys is my_riak_server/types/my_bucket_type/buckets/my_bucket/my_key, but I
can't figure out how to communicate this location properly in the "input"
field. I have found this "documentation":
https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/blob/2.1/src/riak_kv_mapred_json.erl#L101,
but it does not explain how to specify bucket type and I'm not proficient
enough in Erlang to follow the code easily. I did not find any other
documentation on this field.

Following returns all keys successfully, so data is there:
curl '
http://my_riak_cluster:8098/types/my_bucket_type/buckets/my_bucket/keys?keys=true
'

Any pointers are highly appreciated.