Hi Zuzana,

A good place to start would be to look for errors in Riak's
log/error.log file. If you can run "riak-debug" on a crashed node and
share the generated file, that would be helpful in diagnosis.

I am assuming that your Java application and RabbitMQ server do *not*
run on the same servers as your Riak nodes.

--
Luke Bakken
Engineer