Hi there,

I'm creating a Riak CS cluster and I got some questions about the following
sentence from the documentation:

*Riak KV and Riak CS must be installed on each node in your cluster.
Stanchion, however, needs to be installed on only one node.*

Is this statement saying that only 1 node can have Stanchion? Or can it be
placed in more servers?.... like Riak KV and Riak CS *must* be in 5 out of
5 nodes but Stanchion *can* be in 1 to 5 out of 5 nodes?

If is referring that *ONLY* 1 out of 5 nodes *can* have Stanchion and the
other 4 nodes are not allowed to have it installed, what happens if the
"master" node that has Stanchion crashes?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Alex