Hi all,

In our system we have default implementation of querying the data from riak
using “pagination”.
For some of the queries, with huge number of resulting records (into the tunes
of 10,000+) , it is becoming an issue and hence we wanted to change it to use
“cursorMark” as suggested here :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Pagination+of+Results

While using cursorMark,

-          It asks for unique key in the sort field. We didn’t have a unique
key of our own so wanted to use “_yz_rk”  but It gives error mentioned below.

-          Query is accepted when sort parameter is changed to use “_yz_id”
instead but  It gives redundant / duplicate records. It is probably a known
issue as mentioned
here<https://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.1.4/developing/usage/search/> (
Pagination Warning). Solution recommended is to use { _yz_rt asc, _yz_rb asc,
_yz_rk asc } instead but for each of them query is returning the following
error :

                "error":{"msg":"Cursor functionality requires a sort containing
a uniqueKey field tie breaker","code":400}

Can somebody please share some suggestions on this.

Thanks
Vipin