Hi all,

I’ve been trying to increase the backlog that riak uses when opening a
listening socket with HTTP, as I’ve seen a fair number of backlog overflow
errors in my use case (we have a 10 node riak cluster which takes a lot of
traffic, and we certainly expect the peak of concurrent traffic to exceed the
default backlog size of 128). I just found out that there appears to be no way
to customize the backlog that riak passes to webmachine/mochiweb, as indicated
by this issue (https://github.com/basho/riak_api/issues/108).  Can anyone
recommend a way to increase this backlog without having to modify and recompile
the riak_api, or without switching to protocol buffers? Is there any set of
erlang commands I can run from the attachable riak console to change the
backlog and restart the listening socket?

--
Rohit S.