We are having a lot of 503 Service Unvailable errors for 1 particular
application client(s) when connecting to Riak-CS.  Everything looks fine in
Riak/Riak-CS and when I check the Riak-CS access logs, I can see access from
other applications to other buckets before, during and after the reported error
time.  We have a 5 node cluster that are load balanced and all of them seem to
be operating normally and they should be able to handle the incoming
connections.  We did find this Jira in Github which looks like our exact
problem (https://github.com/basho/riak_cs/issues/1283) , but there is 1 comment
and it was closed and I'm not sure of the fix/workaround/resolution.  Has this
been resolved in a later version than we are using - riak cs 1.5.3-1?  Is there
a way to correct the issue from the client side?

Thanks,
Anthony