IF you use leveldb, there is a function in the riak-erlang-client that gets all
objects in a bucket, I don’t know if it has been implemented in the java client
as it was written specifically for riak-cs.

https://github.com/basho/riak-erlang-client/blob/develop/src/riakc_pb_socket.erl#L1130

Cheers

Russell