Darshan,

I think you are going to be too resource constrained to do anything
effective.  We do have a demo set-up of a 5 node Riak cluster running on
Raspberry Pis, but they have 1 GB RAM each.

I know there is a board that boots straight to Erlang from Siemens grisp.org
- I saw it demo'd at EUC in Stockholm last year, but currently it only has
64MB of RAM.  The designer was talking about the next generation having 1GB
RAM but I am not sure when that will be available.

Stephen Etheridge
Solution Architect, Basho EMEA

On 10 February 2017 at 03:55, Darshan Shah <dg.shah1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am targeting arm-arago-gnuabi.
> I want to port on ti814x chipset.
>
> On Thu, Feb 9, 2017, 11:16 PM Luke Bakken <lbak...@basho.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Darshan,
>>
>> Riak's memory requirements don't lend it to use on embedded devices.
>> Which device are you targeting?
>>
>> --
>> Luke Bakken
>> Engineer
>> lbak...@basho.com
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 5:49 AM, Darshan Shah <dg.shah1...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I am new to Riak and I would like to know steps to cross compile Riak
>> for
>> > Embedded Unit.
>> > From website I found steps to compile with source code but I need steps
>> > cross compile.
>> > It will be appreciated if you can give steps or links from which I can
>> get
>> > idea to cross compile.
>> >
>> > Thanking in advance,
>> > Darshan Shah

{ "name" : "Stephen Etheridge",
   "title" : "Solution Architect, EMEA",
   "Organisation" : "Basho Technologies, Inc",
   "Telephone" : "07814 406662",
   "email" : "mailto:setheri...@basho.com";,
   "github" : "http://github.com/datalemming";,
   "twitter" : "@datalemming"}