Andrey:

It's waiting for 60 seconds, literally...

See
https://github.com/basho/riak_core/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=vnode_inactivity_timeout
-
handoff is not initiated until a vnode has been inactive for the specified
inactivity period.

For demonstration purposes, if you want to reduce this time, you could set
the riak_core.vnode_inactivity_timeout period lower ,which can be set in
advanced.config. Also note that, depending on the backend you use, it's
possible to have other settings set lower than the vnode inactivity
timeout, you can actually prevent handoff completely - see
http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.0/setup/planning/backend/bitcask/#sync-strategy,
for examnple.

Hope this helps.

Doug