Running a Solr query has no impact on writes -- Riak search queries are direct
pass throughs to Solr query and don't touch any of the salient Riak systems
(batching writes to Solr, YZ AAE, etc).  I believe the timing of the
reappearance is a coincidence.

Is it possible the object reappeared via MDC?  Do you have record of the
reappeared object in your other cluster?

Also, just to confirm, when you say the object reappeared -- it re-appeared in
Riak (and subsequently in Solr), correct?  Or are you saying you just find the
object in Solr (via a search)?

-Fred