Yup I get it, I like the concept and the fun naming of inkers, pencillers
and clerks as well. Is there a basho bench configuration? This reminds me a
bit if fractal trees but with a focus on NoSQL operational semantics, how
else do you see this adding improvements? It seems index requests could be
cheaper with this backend configuration.