Hey Alex, thank you for helping.
So, answering you:

1. I'm setting up the connections as recomended in the client's example
provided by the Docs page, here
<http://docs.basho.com/riak/ts/1.5.2/developing/java/>. If you prefer, you
can see my application coding (in progress) on its repository
<https://github.com/allexandresampaio/inobench/blob/master/Inobench/src/riakts/RiaktsFacade.java>
in
Github.
2. Yes, I've already used the riak_shell and the HTTP interface, both work
fine...
3. No, let's say I'm in a hurry and couldn't code the logging module of my
application until now.

Thank you again!

Att.,

*Allexandre Sampaio*