Hi All,

We are running riak kv 2.0.1 on 5 node, all are high end conf i.e it does
not have any load. All not have solr on.

Still, We getting very high latency

After Some investigation, i have found what will be a possible issue,
We have one bucket with solr index, solr index's each document has about
100+ dynamic fields in the Solr schema

I have read two issue related to the same problem as below
https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/issues/719
https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/issues/330

This specify that you should not have more than 60 dynamic fields else riak
will get slow because of solr index creation will be very slow

Below is riak-admin status related to solr
rings_reconciled_total : 80
search_index_fail_count : 1011
search_index_fail_one : 5
search_index_latency_95 : 36450099
search_index_latency_99 : 54188877
search_index_latency_999 : 54188877
search_index_latency_max : 54188877
search_index_latency_mean : 15818891
search_index_latency_median : 17226576
search_index_latency_min : 1919
search_index_throughput_count : 36125
search_index_throughput_one : 19
search_query_fail_count : 29
search_query_fail_one : 0
search_query_latency_95 : 0
search_query_latency_99 : 0
search_query_latency_999 : 0
search_query_latency_max : 0
search_query_latency_mean : 0
search_query_latency_median : 0
search_query_latency_min : 0
search_query_throughput_count : 3455

Also related to port time waiting as below
netstat -anp | grep :8093 | grep EST | wc -l
20
netstat -anp | grep :8093 | grep TIME_WAIT | wc -l
21

Please help us find out issue and what will be possible solution

Thanks,
Amol