You might be able to query which keys are giving you grief via a query over the
`_yz_err` field, as it looks like this field will be populated in this scenario.

export HOST=my-host
export PORT=8098
export INDEX=foo
curl
"http://${HOST}:${PORT}/search/query/${INDEX}?q=_yz_err:*&wt=json&indent=true";

And of course you should be able to use the full query language of Solr to
return the result set you desire (bucket type, bucket name, key, etc).

-Fred