Heinz (and Tristan, and myself) have done a bunch of work on his fork of
Riak Core (and, Ensemble, and a few other libraries) to bring them up to
the latest OTP.  I know at least the Antidote folks, Lasp folks, Project
FIFO, and Partisan folks have used these as starting points for their work.

It might be worthwhile to investigate the overlap so we can maximize reuse
of existing code.

Cheers,
Christopher